Vidyadhan Scholarship from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF) | Details, Apply online
SDF offers Online Vidyadhan Scholarship. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
- The students are selected after completion of 10th grade / SSLC through a rigorous selection process.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF) supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families.
- Those selected will be eligible for two year scholarship from the Foundation.
- If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their interest.
- These scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation.
- The selected students will be required to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation.
- The scholarship amount for degree courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the course and duration. Intermediate: Rs.6000 per year.
Online steps to Apply SDF offers Online Vidyadhan Scholarship:
- You need to have Personal Email Account to apply online.
- While registering a new account you must mention your First Name, Last Name and Email Id. Vidyadhan Password:The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id.
- Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
- Please open your email, Click on the activation link. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu.
- You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
- Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
- After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”.
- However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
Who Can Apply for SDF offers Online Vidyadhan Scholarship?
Applicant must have 90% /9 CGPA (PHC students 75% / 7.5 CGPA) in class 10.
Household annual income is below Rs. 2 lakh.
Required Documents for SDF Online Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)