SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 | Exam analysis & Tips
SBI Clerk Exam begins today-June 23rd. Given below are important instructions for candidates and examination pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018.
- Meanwhile, SBI PO Admit Card 2018 has been released on sbi.co.in.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 is slated to be conducted today, June 23rd.
- SBI Clerk Exam is being conducted by the State Bank of India for recruitment of junior associates in customer support and sales.
- The test will be computer-based and take place on June 23rd, 24th and 30th.
SBI Clerk Exam begins today-June 23rd | Important instructions
Given below are important instructions for candidates and examination pattern.
- The test would be one-hour long and would comprise of three sections in English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability, each to be attempted in 20 minutes.
- The English Language will carry 30 marks and 30 questions.
- 35 questions carrying 1 mark each will be present in the other two sections.
SBI Clerk Analysis: SBI Clerk Prelims examination easy to moderate
- Setup Timeout Error: Setup took longer than 30 seconds to complete.
- Candidates are advised to report to their respective examination halls at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Kindly note, candidates arriving late at the venue will not be permitted to enter the centre in any case.
- Candidates will have to produce an original photo identity proof as well as a xerox of the same at the examination hall.
- Candidates will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The invigilator will take your left thumb impression on the call letter while collecting the same.
- Candidates also need to hand over their call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall, when she or he collects the call letters from the candidates.
- Candidates need to bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen, eraser with you.
- A sheet would be given for rough work which would also be collected back once the exam is over.
Things not allowed | Be aware
- Failure to carry the same and also the call letter with a recently clicked photograph affixed on the call letter would obstruct the candidates from appearing for the examination.
- No calculator, watch, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks or any written notes is allowed inside the examination hall.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth of the marks assigned to the question for wrong answers marked by the candidates in the objective type examination.