Shadi Mubarak Scheme Details Online.The Government of Telangana New Scheme for Muslim Brides Shadi Mubarak for this scheme all telangana Muslim minorities get befits for this scheme.
Shadi Mubarak Scheme main aim to decrease burden Muslim Brides minorities.
fot this Telangana state government has issued a government order (G.O.MS.No. 4) for Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Brides. Under the Scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried girl belonging to the minority community with effect from October 2, 2014.
Shadi Mubarak Scheme Details Online
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Minorities Welfare Department – “Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme” for extending financial assistance of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each girl belonging to the Minority at the time of marriage residing at Telangana State -Orders- Issued.
MINORITIES WELFARE (Estt.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 4. Dated: 25.09.2014.
1. G.O.Rt. No. 340 Minorities Welfare (Wakf- III) Department, dated 21-07- 2008.
2. G.O.Rt. No. 123 Minorities Welfare (Wakf- III) Department, dated 24-04-2012.
Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme GO G.O.MS.No. 4 :
Government of Telangana visualize the overall development of the Poor in the State and in particular the minority girls who face numerous hardships and problems at marriage. Vide reference first and second read above Government enabled a scheme for conducting mass marriages of poor Muslim girls in the State.
The Government of Telangana has reviewed the performance of the said scheme and after detailed examination and in supercession of all orders issued on the above subject hereby introduce the scheme of “Shaadi Mubaarak” for all unmarried girls belonging to the minority community at marriage, with a view to alleviate financial distress in the family. Under the Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs. 51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried girl belonging to the minority community with effect from October 2, 2014 subject to the following guidelines given as under:
Shadi Mubarak Scheme Guidelines
1. Eligibility Criteria:
• (a) The unmarried girl shall belong to the minority community
• (b) The unmarried girl shall be a resident of Telangana state
• (c) The unmarried girl should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage
• (d) The Wedding of the said girl shall be on or after October 2, 2014
2. Income Criteria:
(a) The combined income of the Parents shall not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
3. Procedure for application and processing:
(a) Applicants shall apply online for the Telangana “Shaadi Mubaarak” by accessing the website at the following site: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center.
Shadi Mubarak Scheme Details Online
(b) The following certificates shall be attached:
• i) Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
• ii) Community Certificate – Issued by the Competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
• iii) Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage)
• iv) Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom to be scanned and uploaded.
• v) A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
• vi) Wedding Card if available
• vii) Wedding Photograph
• viii) Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage to be scanned and uploaded ix) Optional details for scanning and uploading: SSC Hall ticket number and year of passing where applicable
4. The “Shaadi Mubaarak” cannot be combined with any other scheme such as the incentive award for inter-caste marriages with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
5. The “Shaadi Mubaarak” is only a one time financial assistance and can be availed only once in the life time.
6. The District Minority Welfare Officer of the District shall process the applications and after due verification of the documents sanction the amounts to be payable in the bank accounts of the Bride as furnished on the online system. All such claims shall be made through uploading online bills for the scheme.
7. The expenditure shall be debited to the following head of Account:
2225 – Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes
80 – General
800 – Other Expenditure
G.H. 11 – Normal State Plan
S.H. 17 – Conduct of Mass Marriages for Minorities
8. The Commissioner/ Director, Minorities Welfare shall ensure that necessary software is enabled on the e-pass website at http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and Mee Seva centers to ensure applications under the scheme.
9. The Commissioner/ Director, Minorities Welfare shall ensure wide publicity of the scheme
10. This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Department, vide their U.O. No.297/PFS/2014, dated September 16, 2014.