Chicken Eggs are good for health
Eating 2 Eggs Daily. Eggs are laid by female animals of many different species, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, and fish, and have been eaten by humans for thousands of years.
Egg yolks and whole eggs store significant amounts of protein and choline are widely used in cookery.
Chicken eggs are widely used in many types of dishes, both sweet and savory, including many baked goods.
Some of the most common preparation methods include scrambled, fried, poached, hard-boiled, soft-boiled, omelettes and pickled.
Eggs contain multiple proteins which gel at different temperatures within the yolk and the white.
Peeling a cooked egg is easiest when the egg was put into boiling water as opposed to slowly heating the egg in cold water.
Cholesterol and fat
More than half the calories found in eggs come from the fat in the yolk; 50 grams of chicken egg contains approximately five grams of fat.
People on a low-cholesterol diet may need to reduce egg consumption; however, only 27 percent of the fat in egg is saturated fat.
The egg white consists primarily of water (87 percent) and protein (13 percent) and contains no cholesterol and little, if any, fat.
Start Eating 2 boiled eggs a Day And These 8 Things Will Happen to Your Body
Chicken eggs are proved to be Unique in their composition in numerous ways.According to studies, the optimal daily dose is 2 to 3 eggs.
- You start to lose weight, if you have Chicken eggs for breakfast, it will give you only small amount of calories and help you to lose the excess fat.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption, Vitamin D improves the calcium absorption and strengthens the teeth and bones.
- Your brain is under the protection of choline, consumption of 2 eggs per day provides your body with the needed amount of this nutrient. the lack of it leads memory loss.
- Slow down the aging process, 87% of women aged 35 to 40 years reduced wrinkles and skin blemishes due to eating eggs.
- The vision is protected thanks to lutein, bcz Lutein difficiency reduce vision and causes harmful problems.
- Vitamin B complex protects the hair, liver and skin
Vitamin B12, biotin and some other proteins are essential for skin and hair Strengthening.
Phospholipids which can be found in hen eggs promotes toxin elimination from the liver.
- Reducing the risk of Cancer
Choline reduces the risk of cancer and is an essential part for the brain.
Women who ate eggs on a daily basis, were less likely to get breast cancer by 15%.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
Eggs are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which lower the blood triglycerides, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.