Details about ESIC Recruitment 2015 UDC, MTS posts are provided in this post. Employees State Insurance Corporation has just now published a job notification on is official website for the recruitment of 1965 Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff, various vacancies. Candidates who wants to apply for this ESIC Recruitment can submit their ESIC Online Application from the main website www.esic.nic.in. Job aspirants applying fro this ESIC Vacancy 2015 should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years. Candidates should posses qualifications of 12th class, 10th class, or Graduation to apply for this ESIC Recruitment 2015. All the details about ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2015 like age limit, ESIC selection process, application fee details, qualifications required, ESIC Online Application form, salary details, how to apply, written exam date, last date to apply, etc., are provided in this post. To apply for this ESIC Vacancy 2015-16 candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/ through SBI challan
ESIC Recruitment 2015-16 Online Form
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released job notifications to fill vacancies in various state of India. Job notifications includes ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Assam Recruitment 2015-16, , ESIC Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Chattisgarh Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Goa Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Gujarath Recruitment 2015-16, ESIC Jammu and kashmir Recruitment 2015-16. Candidates can fill the ESIC Online Form through the main website www.esic.nic.in by the last date of 15th January 2016. There are two steps i.e. Step 1 and Step 2 online registration process and each of these registration process has its own final date. Applicants who have applied for this ESIC Recruitment 2016 are selected by conducting skill test. Candidates who qualifies this test are called for further rounds i.e., certificates verification. Final list of selected candidates or shortlisted candidates will be updated on the official website. Job hunters who got selected for these ESIC MTS, UDC, Stenographer vacancies will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per month with grade pay. Applicants can get other related stuff like ESCI Syllabus, ESIC exam date, ESIC exam pattern, admit card download, etc are provided in this website.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC
Name of the Post: UDC, MTS, Stenographer
No. of Posts: 1965 posts
Last date to apply: 15/01/2016
- ESIC New Delhi Recruitment vacancies : 413 posts
- ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment vacancies: 605 posts
- ESIC Assam Recruitment vacancies: 30 posts
- ESIC Uttar Pradesh Recruitment vacancies: 150 posts
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment vacancies: 308 posts
- ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment vacancies: 45 posts
- ESIC Orissa Recruitment vacancies: 49 posts
- ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment vacancies: 31 posts
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment vacancies: 156 posts
- ESIC Chhattisgarh Recruitment vacancies: 14 posts
- ESIC Goa Recruitment vacancies: 26 posts
- ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment vacancies: 163 posts
- ESIC Gujarat Paramedical Recruitment vacancies: 10 posts
- ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment vacancies: 120 posts
- ESIC MP Recruitment vacancies : 171 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2015
Qualifications Required: Candidates should acquire following educational qualifications to become eligible for this ESIC Recruitment 2015.
- Stenographer: Should posses 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized Board. Should posses a typing speed of 80 wpm in English or Hindi. A good knowledge om Computer is required.
- Upper Division Clerk: Should posses qualification of degree from recognized University or its equivalent. Should own good knowledge of Computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff MTS: Should have completed matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Should have attained 18 years to 27 years. age relaxations for reserved catgory candidates are applicable as per govt norms/rules.
Salary: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee: Job hunters should have to pay application fee in order to apply online for ESIC Recruitment through SBI challan by the last date of 12th January 2016.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESIC employees, Female candidates/EXSM : No fee.
- For other candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Applicants of this ESIC Vacancy 2015 are selected on the basis of their performance in skill test. The date of written examination will be announced later. The syllabus for ESIC Written Test includes General English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General Intellegence, etc.
ESIC Recruitment Online Application, Apply Online www.esic.nic.in
All the job seekers who are interested in this ESIC Recruitment 2015 can apply online from the official website www.esic.nic.in, if they meets the required eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the below provided online Step by step application process to apply for ESIC Recruitment. Online applications will be active from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.esic.nic.in
- From the main page goto Recruitment section.
- Here find the link to ESIC Recruitment UDC MTS Apply Online
- Click that link and wait for the page to load.
- Candidates can see the instructions, and step by step guidelines here. Please read them carefully.
- Now click on the Start button to fill the ESIC Online Application form, upload required scanned copies of certificates, photographs, etc.
- Click on the Submit button to generate to finish the application process.
- At last take a printout copy of your application form for future use.
- Starting date of online registrations or applications : 7th December 2015.
- Last date to step 1 online application process : 6th January 2016.
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 12th January 2016.
- Last date to complete the Step 2 online application process : 15th January 2016