SBI PO 2018: Syllabus for SBI PO Prelims 2018 exam
SBI PO 2018: Syllabus for SBI PO Prelims 2018 exam. NEW DELHI: The probationary officer recruitment to be done in the State Bank of India will be conducted on 1st, 7th, & 8th July 2018. The SBI PO Prelims 2018 exam is just a month away.
Students are on the preparation of exams & in search of important topics to score more marks in the exam.Searching all topics you need to cover to crack SBI PO Prelims 2018 exam.
List of Topics for SBI PO 2018: Syllabus for SBI PO Prelims 2018 exam
English is a scoring subject with good knowledge of vocabulary. This is the easiest section for those holds a good command over vocab. In this section, 30 questions will be asked where only 20 minutes will be given to complete the chunk.
* Reading Comprehension
* Cloze Test
* Spotting Errors
* Para jumbles
* Sentence Improvement
* Fill in the blanks
* Vocabulary-based Questions
This section can be done easily if one is good at using short tricks. Here 35 questions will be asked which are needed to be answered within 20 minutes of time duration.
* Number Series
* Simplification/ Approximation
* Quadratic Equations
* Data Interpretation
* Miscellaneous Questions (Averages, Percentages, Problem on Ages, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Simple & Compound Interest, Mixture & Allegation, Time & Work, Boats & Streams, Pipes & Cisterns, Time Speed & Distance, Probability, Mensuration etc)
This section involves 35 questions which are supposed to be completed within 20 minutes. Here are some important topics which holds a good number of weightage in the exam.
* Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
* Series-based Questions (Alphanumeric and Numeric)
* Miscellaneous Questions (Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Order and Ranking etc)